*No Coupon Available at this time…*
The Vernon Building, originally erected in 1883, is the oldest building remaining in the Old Greensborough Historic District. It has a long and distinguished history in Downtown Greensboro and has belonged to such owners and occupants as: Virginia Vernon, for whom the building is named, the Vanstory Clothing Company, and the W. T. Grant Co. In the 1970’s its neighboring space to the south was torn down and it has since stood in its current and prominent position at the corner of Washington & Elm. In 1996 the Vernon Building underwent major restoration and in 1999, after having already been in business for nearly 20 years in Irving Park Plaza, Liberty Oak moved in.
100 W. Washington St
Greensboro, North Carolina
Phone: 336 273 7057